Enhance Your Events with Hanover Inn Dartmouth Catering
Let the creative catering team at Hanover Inn Dartmouth enhance your events and special occasions with exceptional local cuisine. Plan unforgettable wedding receptions, meetings, and Dartmouth College graduations easily.
Whether you envision an extravagant plated banquet in our Grand Ballroom or casual cocktail reception on the outdoor terrace, our talented chefs and catering teams will craft custom menus for any occasion. The hors d'oeuvres, entrées, and desserts are all made with bold, season-fresh flavors straight from our kitchen. Hanover Inn Dartmouth catering staff will create exceptional culinary experiences from special galas and banquets to intimate dinner celebrations.
Professional Event Coordination
Award-winning Culinary Excellence
Catering & Custom Menus
Catering Crafted to Match Your Vision
Hanover Inn Dartmouth Catering brings Executive Chef Justin Dain and his local, sustainable cuisine to wherever you are.
Creative Local Cuisine & Custom Menus
Enhance your events with customizable catering menus displaying farm-to-table New Hampshire cuisine.
- Menu Types We make it easy to plan your catered lunches, stunning plated dinners, or buffet dinners with menus tailored to match what you envision.
- American Guests will experience classic American fare with a modern New England twist, from our New England cheese sampler to mustard-crusted prime filet mignon and three-cheese ravioli.
- Desserts Enhance any menu pairing with desserts, like New York-style cheesecake and a selection of premium beers and wines. We also offer vegetarian dishes for any special event or meeting.
Custom Wedding Cake Menus
Our pastry chef at Hanover Inn will work with you to design the cake of your dreams. Whether you choose from our suggestions or decide your own, we will ensure to make it the sweetest part of your day.
- Flavors Vanilla, Chocolate, Red Velvet, Carrot (no nuts), Lemon, Almond
- Fillings Buttercream (flavored), Chocolate Ganache, Raspberry Marmalade, Cream Cheese, Lemon Curd
- Frostings Vanilla Butter Cream, Cabot Creamery Butter, Rolled Fondant, White or Ivory (pastry chef must approve additional colors)