Resolve questions about technology and electronic devices side by side with a high school tech coach. Coaches are able to provide assistance on a range of technology topics, ranging from creating an account on Skype to downloading apps on a smartphone.
If possible, bring the device in question (laptop, iPad, smart phone, etc.).
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Aging Resource Center
- Start:September 02, 2018 Time: 12:00 AM
- End:October 03, 1918 Time: 5:00 PM
- RecurringRepeat every 4 weeks on Thursday
- Where:Dartmouth-Hitchcock Aging Resource Center, 46 Centerra Parkway, lebanon, NH, United States, 03766
- Event Type: Education, Other
- Ticket Price:N/A