PINE RestaurantRight across from the Dartmouth College Green, PINE is a farm-to-table restaurant showcasing the bounty of New England. PINE offers a hand-crafted menu that blends Tuscan style cooking with American cuisine that showcases local and sustainable products. The kitchen is run under the watchful eye of Executive Chef Justin Dain, who sources the seasonal menus from regional farms and markets. Bringing over a decade of culinary art to the Hanover Inn Dartmouth, Chef Dain creates simple, yet vibrant dishes in a warm, approachable ambiance. Everyone feels at home at PINE Restaurant.
Before coming to our historic boutique hotel, Chef Dain was at the Reluctant Panther Inn in Manchester, VT, and the Boston Harbor Hotel in Boston, MA. Read more about Chef Dain or check them out on Instagram.
In-Room DiningYour exceptional food experience begins with in-room dining. Start your morning with the Hanover Inn "Crunch" Parfait, Belgian waffles, a Three Egg Omelet or our popular "Eggs Your Way." For lunch and dinner, enjoy appetizers like yellowfin tuna tartar, soups, sandwiches and entrées delivered to your door. Room service is offered daily from 6:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
See Chef Dain In Action
Restaurant Accessibility Features:
- Fire alarms for the audio & visually impaired
- Service Animals Accepted
- Accessible restroom with toilet seats that are 17 to 19 inches high
- 20 Accessible parking spots
- Accessible ramp for the entrance with sturdy railings
- All accessible parking spaces are closest to the restaurant entrance
- Entrance path to the restaurant is accessible without stairs, firm, slip-resistant, wide, and free of objects protruding into space
- Accessible tables and counters have knee space at least 27 inches high x 30 inches wide x 19 inches deep
- Entrance door is at least 32 inches wide
- View All Our Accessible Amenities