To Our Valued Guests,
The Hanover Inn is pleased to announce that we have re-opened ! We are proud to offer the splendor of the Upper Valley for you to explore. While the current health crisis has changed so many facets of our lives and the way we do business, please know your health, safety, and comfort remain our number one priority.
We continue to closely follow the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, both domestically and abroad. We are in regular contact with local authorities. Our teams are monitoring the most up-to-the-minute information provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), the Governor's Office of New Hampshire, and the Mayor's Office of Hanover.
We have developed an 10-point Program to ensure a new standard of hotel cleanliness and disinfection. We have developed this Program in careful consideration of The Preferred Hotel Group, OHLA, Ecolab, CDC, and other best practices.
To ensure a clean and safe stay for guests, as well as a safe working environment for our associates, our 11-point Program enhances our already high standards.
- We have increased the focus on disinfecting in guest rooms, including all high touch areas.
- Guest accessible disinfecting wipes and sanitizer are now available at entrances and all high-traffic areas.
- We have enhanced the cleaning and disinfecting of fitness centers.
- We have enhanced cleaning in restaurants, bars, and meeting spaces.
- We have adjusted furniture placement in public areas, bars, and restaurants to accommodate social distancing guidelines.
- We offer several meeting space alternative setups to accommodate social distancing guidelines.
- We have reduced paper and other non-necessary amenities in guest rooms.
- Where available, we are utilizing contactless check-in.
- We have enhanced team member safety and wellbeing with personal protective equipment as well as training standards for new protocols.
- We will evaluate new technologies including electrostatic sprayers and UV light.
These are our base guidelines. Any more stringent local authority directions or mandates will be complied with and supersede our Program.
Our team takes great pride in the role we play in the lives of our customers and guests. Rest assured that as circumstances continue to develop, one thing will remain constant: We will make our decisions with the health and wellbeing of our customers, guests, team members, and community as our highest priority.
The Hanover Inn