Whaleback Mountain Skiing in New HampshireExperience white powered thrills and one of over 500 ski areas surrounded by the stunning beauty of New Hampshire's Appalachian Mountains. When you're not carving down the mountain at the Dartmouth Skiway, head to Whaleback Mountain, situated nine miles north of the Hanover Inn. Here, ski and snowboarding enthusiasts will discover a year-round retreat geared for outdoor adventurers and winter sports enthusiasts in search of a rich New England small mountain tradition that beckons and inspires. And Hanover Inn Dartmouth puts you conveniently right next to the action, so plan your trip today.
Lift Ticket Prices
- Adults: $40
- Midweek, non-holiday prices are $20.
- Half-day lift ticket prices are also available.
- Tuesday and Wednesday, 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Thursday and Friday, 1 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Ski and snowboard lessons
- Winter camps
- Race leagues
- Winter or summer kids camp
- Whaleback Pub
- Whaleback Terrain Park
- Skiing and snowboarding lessons